The basic technology is the conversion with minimal distortion of analog, digital and optical signals with each other. This technology, combined with our expert capabilities in the design of analog and mixed PCBs ensuring signal integrity, as well as built-in microprocessor control enables MICRONICS to deliver innovative products to the market, at the expense of opportunities:
- modeling the transmission with minimal distortion of electrical and optical signals,
- calculating of dynamic range and power of the budget lines;
- automated measurements with mass production using analog, digital, and optical measuring and controlling instruments.
- quality welding and assembly of complex fiber optic components and optical patch panels bundles in terms of production and at customer sites.
- electronics contract manufacturing.