Test Loop Translators
The MCS-TLT series test loop translators can be used to convert signals from one RF band to another for test and system evaluation purposes.
Micronics offers its satellite communication equipment in different outdoor housings, which can be used under all weather conditions.
- Several LO frequencies
- Low phase noise to meet the VSAT profile
- External reference input with automatic reference recognition (5 and 10 MHz)
- AC power switch on the front panel
- RF filter on output
- 12 years warranty
- Single conversion, no frequency inversion
- Gain -20... -30 dB
- Flatness ±0.4 dB max. within 40 MHz, ± 3 dB max. over band
- Noise figure 25 dB
- Input & Output VSWR 2:1
- Temperature range -40 to +60